This is primarily a bug fix release. All users are recommended to update. Please see the migration notes below for necessary changes when upgrading from 4.4.x.
- #1438 Remove all reserved item names from system cmd meta
- #1440 Remove ruby23 support
Migration Notes from COSMOS 4.4.x:
To upgrade to the latest version of COSMOS, run “bundle update cosmos” in your COSMOS project folder.
Modify you system.txt files to:
- Make sure you have a X_CSRF_TOKEN line with a unique value (anything will do, just change it)
- Change all LISTEN_HOST settings to 127.0.01 unless you need connections from external hosts
- If you know only specific external hosts will be connecting, add ALLOW_ACCESS lines for each
- Only add ALLOW_ROUTER_COMMANDING if you are chaining CmdTlmServers (that need to send commands), or you are receiving commands through routers
- Only add ALLOW_ORIGIN <Address of webpage>if you expect COSMOS to be accessed from a webpage
- Add ALLOW_HOST
:7777, etc if you expect the COSMOS APIs to be accessed from external computers. Otherwise it will only accept connections that have a HOST header set to localhost